7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala Affordable & Certified Mala Big Beads 8 mm
- Beneficial For good health and wealth.
- For progress in career.
- Gives freedom from worries and discontentment.
- Additional information
Product Origin : Indonesia
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala 8mm 108 Beads
NOTE: All images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala is considered to be representative of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth as well as in some ancient texts it is also representative of God Kamdeva.
- It gives prosperity and happiness to the person wearing 7 mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
- This Mala is useful for chanting Mantras of Goddess Lakshmi for wealth.
- Goddess Mahalakshmi, the Goddess of wealth, prosperty and fortune is associated with the seven mukhi Rudraksha mala.
- Goddess Lakshmi is one of the principle deities in Sanatan and is believed to bless her devotees with abundance and riches along with good luck.
- According to the iconography, Goddess Lakshmi is seen seated on a pristine Lotus flower bestowing coins of prosperity.
- Flanked by elephants who shower water on Her symbolizes letting go of the past memories and living in the present.
- Goddess Lakshmi symbolizes rising above the hassles of daily life to form your own environment.
- Planet Venus rules the Saat mukhi rudraksha mala.
This planet makes us learn and understand our interests, our artistic inclinations, what makes us happy, our tastes and pleasures.
Planet Venus The association of Original Saat mukhi Rudraksha Mala with Goddess Lakshmi and planet Venus makes this bead divine and auspicious.
Planet Venus is associated with Love and money while Goddess Lakshmi bestows riches and wealth on a person.
Thus, with the grace of Mahalaxmi and Venus, the wearer of Saat mukhi Rudraksha Mala is blessed with name, fame and abundance.
- “Seven Mukhi rudraksha Mala can make even the poor wealthy and prosperous.
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha Mala is the manifestation of Goddess Lakshmi.
- Seven Mukhi rudraksha Mala provides long life, and removes all chances of premature death.
The death of the wearer of seven Mukhi rudraksha Mala is never caused by any weapon, and the wearer never faces premature death.
The wearer of seven Mukhi rudraksha Mala never suffers from epilepsy.
The wearer of seven Mukhi rudraksha Mala gains a lot of wealth and property.
It helps liberate the wearer from miseries and bestows abundance, love, good luck, success and helps cure disorders related to liver, pancreas and stomach.
You can wear and also chant mantras with this Mala to imbibe its positive abundance energy.