Abhimantrit Indian Sphatik Kachua & Lab- Certified 70 to 75 Gram
₹1,751.00 – ₹1,901.00 inc.GST
- The Sphatik Tortoise stabilizes & harmonizes the aura around one and removes the negative energy.
- It is especially beneficial for people with bad financial debts. Sphatik crystal is a gift given by earth and a good conductor of energy.
- It is a semi-precious gem and has natural capability to disperse negative energy.
- Additional information
Product Origin- India
Indian Sphatik Kachua (Tortoise) 70 to 75 Gram
Benefits Of Keeping Tortoise at Home For Stabilising Energy
An ideal place for placing the tortoise is the back of your house. However, the tortoise can be placed in different directions:
- Placing the tortoise at the very entrance will safeguard your home from negative energy.
- Placing it close to an artificial waterfall or fish tank will magnify the power of the tortoise.
- Placing the tortoise in “Tien Yi” (health) direction will help you fight various sort of illnesses. This can be determined with the help of your Kua number. For calculating your Kua number simply add the digit of your year of birth. For instance, if the year in which you were born is 1958, then the sum total of this would be five. Now, females should add four to this number for getting their Kua number. If you are a male, then subtract 11 from this number to get your Kua number.
- Placing the tortoise near the bed head will take away all your anxieties. This helps in solving the problem of insomnia. It is also advisable to place it near your child’s bed if he/she is afraid of sleeping alone.
- Placing the tortoise in the north is good for your career.
- Placing the tortoise in the northwest of your home will add to the patriarch’s luck.
- Placing the tortoise in the east is good for creating a dedicated attitude.
Caution: Do not place tortoise in bathroom or kitchen.
Genuine Original Indian sphatik kachua (Turtle) (Koorm Prushth (Meru) Shri Yantra is one of the oldest, rare and precious Yantra created by ‘Aadi Guru Dattatreya’ for the welfare of common man. Perhaps, the thought of conceiving yantras for the benefit of mankind was formed during the Vedic age when metal came into being. Literally, “Koorm Prushth Meru Shree Yantra” means Shree Yantra which is mounted at the back of tortoise upwards. It is also believed that the tortoise lifted weight of the earth over its back in relation to Lord Kachhap avtar (incarnation of Lord Vinshnu).
It is also believed that the whole energy and substance of this living world or earth is created around Meru Prushth (back of tortoise) which has the elements like water, earth along with mountains etc. So to attain and achieve the material substance of the Universe one (worshiper) has to recite. It is also believed that the ‘Koorm Prushth Shree Yantra’ was widely used by the learned Brahmin community of coastal area in Rameshwaram, Kerala in Seventh or Eighth Century. The Shree Yantra designed on the mount over the back of a tortoise looks similar to the dome of any temple which is slightly mounted.
It also depicts one of the fundamental of “Vastu Kala” which says that any residential house, palace or temple must be mounted at the centre to the top, so that the person residing in it should get more and more energy radiation & solar reflections from the cosmic universe or Brahmand for remaining more healthy, wealthy and wise. It can be placed either at the foundation of a house, temple or at the strong room, locker and cashbox etc. It helps to lessen the ill fortune and rotten fate.
Abhimantrit, Non Abhimantrrit