Certified Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam & Abhimantrit 175 Gram
- .Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life.
- .Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam achieves much greater affluence, peace and harmony.
- .Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam helps in breaking all the Obstacles in our life.
- Additional information
Product Origin : India
Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam 175 Gram Approx @ 25
NOTE: All images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam or crsytal yantra 3 dimentional shaped is the most auspicious of all Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam and all yantras.Sphatik fish is also said to be healing power and has the power to heal mind, body and soul.shiv lingam is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life. Any Person using Shree (shri) Yantra achieves much greater affluence, peace and harmony. sphatik shiv lingam helps in breaking all the Obstacles in our life. It helps us push indefinitely and easily the limits of growth – both spiritually and materialistically.Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam is the source of supreme energy and energy is nothing but another form of element in the shape of waves and rays. is highly sensitive and has magnificent magnetic powers. Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam is said to be a divine store-house of energy which pick up particular cosmic ray wave emitted by the planets and other universal objects and transform them into constructive vibrations.Indian Sphatik Shiv Lingam Sthaapana in your home/office/vehicle is done on a Friday. Soak in saline water overnight (Thursday night). This takes away all negativity from the crystal. Then take it out, wash in normal water and keep on moist earth (mud) under sunlight for few hours. Then take it for Puja.There are 9 layers of the shri yantra: 1. First chakra – in red – Shrim – if you do tratak on this, then it starts giving a lot of money; happiness; self-confidence; gets rid of enmity; gets rid of mental issues; helps one get married
- 8. Eighth chakra – fulfills your wishesPlace Yantra on a plate and wash it with water, and milk mixed with saffron. Then wash it again with water. Light incense and sprinkle water where the Yantra is to be kept chanting
- “Aim Hreem Namah. Place yellow cloth and a sheet of silver/gold and place Yantra on it. Put Kum Kum/ Sandal paste and a coral mala on the Yantra. A Shivling is also placed near the Yantra during Pran Prathistha. Offer flowers (yellow), Gur (jaggery), raw turmeric and incense to the Yantra. Chant 108 times the following mantra on a Lotus seed rosary:
- “Om, Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed, Praseed, Shreem, Hreem Shreem Om Mahalaxmaye Namah”
Then cover Shree Yantra with red cloth.Pray and worship every Friday without lifting from Seat. Every Friday take off the red cloth and offer fresh flowers and offer
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 8 cm|