Indian Sphatik Shree Yantra & Lab- Certified 106 Gram
₹2,500.00 – ₹2,700.00 inc.GST
- Shree Yantra is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life.
- Shree (shri) Yantra achieves much greater affluence, peace and harmony.
- Shree Yantra helps in breaking all the Obstacles in our life
- Additional information
स्फटिक श्री यंत्र के लाभ ll अभिमंत्रित करने की विधि l
Product Origin : India
Indian Sphatik Shree Yantra & Lab-Certified 106 Gram
Sphatik Shri Yantra or crsytal yantra 3 dimentional shaped is the most auspicious of all shree yantras and all yantras.Sphatik Shree yantra is also said to be healing power and has the power to heal mind, body and soul.Shree Yantra is definitely the answer to all the problems and negativity in our life. Any Person using Shree (shri) Yantra achieves much greater affluence, peace and harmony. Shree Yantra helps in breaking all the Obstacles in our life. It helps us push indefinitely and easily the limits of growth – both spiritually and materialistically.Shree Yantra is the source of supreme energy and energy is nothing but another form of element in the shape of waves and rays. Shree Yantra is highly sensitive and has magnificent magnetic powers. Shree Yantra is said to be a divine store-house of energy which pick up particular cosmic ray wave emitted by the planets and other universal objects and transform them into constructive vibrations. Shri Yantra Sthaapana in your home/office/vehicle is done on a Friday. Soak in saline water overnight (Thursday night). This takes away all negativity from the crystal. Then take it out, wash in normal water and keep on moist earth (mud) under sunlight for few hours. Then take it for Puja.
There are 9 layers of the shree yantra:
- 1. First chakra – in red – Shrim – if you do tratak on this, then it starts giving a lot of money; happiness; self-confidence; gets rid of enmity; gets rid of mental issues; helps one get married
- 2. Second chakra – gets you ‘sarva siddhi’, which you can achieve all through regular meditation on shri yantra.
- 3. Third charka – gets rid of illnesses
- 4. Fourth chakra – gets rid of all doshas
- 5. Fifth chakra – gets all your work completed
- 6. Sixth chakra – makes you more fortunate
- 7. Seventh chakra – gets rid of all negativity from you
- 8. Eighth chakra – fulfills your wishes
- 9. Ninth chakra – provides one with “trilok mohan”
Place Yantra on a plate and wash it with water, and milk mixed with saffron. Then wash it again with water. Light incense and sprinkle water where the Yantra is to be kept chanting
“Aim Hreem Namah. Place yellow cloth and a sheet of silver/gold and place Yantra on it. Put Kum Kum/ Sandal paste and a coral mala on the Yantra. A Shivling is also placed near the Yantra during Pran Prathistha. Offer flowers (yellow), Gur (jaggery), raw turmeric and incense to the Yantra. Chant 108 times the following mantra on a Lotus seed rosary:
“Om, Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed, Praseed, Shreem, Hreem Shreem Om Mahalaxmaye Namah”
Then cover Shree Yantra with red cloth.Pray and worship every Friday without lifting from Seat. Every Friday take off the red cloth and offer fresh flowers and offer
Abhimantrit, Non Abhimantrit